Fast, friendly parking services for Savary & Hernando Islands, Lund, Desolation Sound and beyond.
Your vehicle is safe with us. Enjoy your vacation in beautiful Lund, BC!
We are open from 8 am until close, with after-hours self check-in available.
NOTE: There is a $25 minimum charge for parking.
- PER DAY: $12.50 | PER WEEK: $80
- MINIMUM CHARGE: $25 (2-day minimum)
- PER MONTH: $275 (additional months $180/month)
- Electric car charging: $20 per/charge
- Prices include VALET SERVICE to Lund Water Taxi and Government dock
Vehicle & Trailer
- PER DAY: $25
- PER WEEK: $125
- PER MONTH: $420 (additional months $330/month)
RESERVE YOUR PARKING SPOT
TAKING THE WATER TAXI TO SAVARY ISLAND?
- Please allow at least 30 minutes for vehicle check-in prior to your booked water taxi departure time.
This reservation does not require a pre-payment, but a pre-payment option is available via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your payment will be processed upon check in.
We are located at 1507 Highway 101, Lund, BC
Mailing address: Box 38 Lund BC V0H 2G0
Plan your trip:
If you are taking the Lund Water Taxi to Savary or Hernando Islands, please allow at least 30 minutes for vehicle check-in prior to your booked water taxi departure time.
- BC Ferries schedules, http://www.bcferries.com/schedules/mainland/
- Lund Water Taxi, https://www.lundwatertaxi.com/
Things to do and links
About Lund and the surrounding area:
- Pollen Sweaters, https://pollensweaters.com/
- Terracentric Coastal Adventures, http://www.terracentricadventures.com/
- Nancy’s Bakery, visit them on Facebook
- The Boardwalk Restaurant, https://boardwalkrestaurantpowellriverlund.com/
- Savary Island, http://savary.ca/
- Corbett’s Cottage on Meadow Lane, www.savarycabinrental.com
- Desolation Sound, https://sunshinecoastcanada.com/things-to-do/hidden-gems/desolation-sound/
- Powell River Tourism links, https://powellriver.info/
- The world famous Sunshine Coast Trail, https://sunshinecoast-trail.com/
- About the community of Lund, http://www.lundbc.ca/home.html